Meal Scholarship Program
Out of Stock
In light of the current climate and knowing that many of our cancer families are already in a challenging situation, we want to serve in a way that makes life a little easier and still help your child and family thrive!
So, through a partnership with Balanced Bites Meals and Joe Jones, Denver Broncos Linebacker #43, we’ve created a Meal Scholarship Program which will provide 100 families with some healthy, fresh and quality meals.
- 1 free pre-set box. You choose your choice of a keto box, paleo box, seasonal box or classic box.
- Each box includes 10 meals.
- All of the meals are gluten, grain and soy-free.
Who Can Apply?
- You’re the parent/caregiver of a child currently fighting cancer.
- Unfortunately for this program, we’re unable accept applications from our international community. The meal boxes can only be shipped within the US.
- This program will be on a first-come, first-serve basis until 100 families have been served.
- Priority will be given to families who have previously received a KICKstart Kit or have participated in our 30-Day Thrive Program or a KICKcancER Retreat.
We want to make a special thanks to Joe Jones, Denver Broncos Linebacker #43. It’s because of his ongoing support and generous contribution that we’re able to serve so many of our families.
We also want to make a special thanks to Balanced Bites. It’s because of their generous partnership that we’re able to provide our families with a box of meals at a discounted cost to us.
Thank you to you both…your support, generosity and partnership in loving our families means the world to us!