- You cannot add "Meal Scholarship Program" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Meal Scholarship Program
In light of the current climate and knowing that many of our cancer families are already in a challenging situation, we want to serve in a way that makes life a little easier and still help your child and family thrive!
So, through a partnership with Balanced Bites Meals and Joe Jones, Denver Broncos Linebacker #43, we’ve created a Meal Scholarship Program which will provide 100 families with some healthy, fresh and quality meals.
- 1 free pre-set box. You choose your choice of a keto box, paleo box, seasonal box or classic box.
- Each box includes 10 meals.
- All of the meals are gluten, grain and soy-free.
Who Can Apply?
- You’re the parent/caregiver of a child currently fighting cancer.
- Unfortunately for this program, we’re unable accept applications from our international community. The meal boxes can only be shipped within the US.
- This program will be on a first-come, first-serve basis until 100 families have been served.
- Priority will be given to families who have previously received a KICKstart Kit or have participated in our 30-Day Thrive Program or a KICKcancER Retreat.
We want to make a special thanks to Joe Jones, Denver Broncos Linebacker #43. It’s because of his ongoing support and generous contribution that we’re able to serve so many of our families.
We also want to make a special thanks to Balanced Bites. It’s because of their generous partnership that we’re able to provide our families with a box of meals at a discounted cost to us.
Thank you to you both…your support, generosity and partnership in loving our families means the world to us!