Cure Search & Cancer.gov
WHAT IS KICKCANCER?
Our goal is to empower through education—teaching the importance of real food, real health, and how to implement it into real life—both during and after treatment.
We believe: When you know better, you do better.
Our name, KICKcancER, comes from Season and Josh’s son, Kicker. He has inspired our movement to help other families.
HOW WE MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
We offer annual Educational Retreat featuring information from top experts in complementary and holistic therapies such as nutrition, detox, and immune system support.
We also provide KICKstart Kits for families who are interested in exploring and integrating some of these methods with their children undergoing treatment and post treatment.
We host a 30 Day THRIVE Program that will provide you with a customized 30 day protocol, ongoing support and weekly training to help you THRIVE through cancer.
We empower cancer fighting athletes through our KICKcancER Athlete’s Sponsorship Program to help them take their dreams to the next level
Live well. Feel good. Choose joy.
Our movement focuses on these three areas to help families live well and feel good.
Increase healthy fats & avoid sugar
We educate on how to use a nutrient dense diet full of healthy fats, proteins and carbohydrates to address nutrient deficiencies and allow the body to thrive through cancer.
Dump toxins & remove tumor waste
Studies show that one of the causes of cancer is an inability to properly detox the body. Thus, our focus on supporting the body to properly detox as well as rid the body of toxic chemicals as well as removing the dead tumor waste during treatment.
Improve immune systems
& avoid side effects
We educate on how to use certified pure, therapeutic grade essential oils to help support the body in healing as well as helping mitigate side effects from the body that comes from conventional treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to learn more about us, our philosophy and what sets us apart from other non-profits.
Yes. All donations are tax deductible. Click here to view our official approval.
At this time, there are several ways that you can make donations:
- To make a financial one time donation, a reoccurring monthly donation or a donation in honor or in memoriam of someone, click here.
- To donate items that can be use for future fundraising events, please contact us here to make arrangements. Some donation examples include: autographed sports memorabilia, vacation rentals, flight miles, vacation packages, art, wine or new electronics.
- To help a family in need, click here to donate a KICKstart Kit, provide sponsorship to our 30 Day Thrive Program, offer a scholarship to our educational retreat or support a KICKcancER Athlete.
- Donate a healthy meal for a child fighting cancer and their family in your local area. Click here to express your interest.
Your financial gifts are used to support cancer fighting families with the tools and support needed to holistically fight cancer, alongside conventional treatment. This includes providing the resources needed for detox therapies (i.e. KICKstart Kit), scholarships to retreats and educational programs (i.e. 30 Day Thrive), alternative treatments and supplementation, nutrient-dense meals and supporting an active quality of life (i.e. KICKcancER Athletes).
KICKcancER does not use any donations to support conventional childhood cancer research, as such organizations are contrary to our foundational core beliefs.
To learn how you can be involved, volunteer or be a part of our movement, click here.
Additionally, if you shop on Amazon, we invite you to take advantage of the AmazonSmile Program. There are no additional fees or obligations on your part, and with every purchase made, Amazon will make a donation to KICKcancER! Simply use this link and choose “Kickcancer” any time you shop. Thanks so much for your support!
Unfortunately, at this time and due to funding, we are not able to pay for patient’s specific medical bills. However, we do provide some alternative supplementation and detox therapy tools in our KICKstart Kits that are not covered by insurance.
At this time, KICKcancER focuses on supporting childhood cancer. Take a moment to look at these statistics:
- Cancer is the #1 disease killer of American children.
- Every year, cancer claims the lives of more children than AIDS, asthma, cystic fibrosis and diabetes combined.
- The average childhood cancer victim loses 71 life years, which is a significant loss of productivity to society.
- One in 5 children diagnosed with cancer in the United States die.
- Three of 5 children diagnosed in the United States suffer long-term effects of treatment. These include infertility, cognitive issues, learning disabilities and secondary cancers.
- Cancer kills half of all kids diagnosed worldwide.
- In the past 20 years, only 2 new cancer drugs have been approved specifically for pediatric cancer.
- And sadly, pediatric cancer research only just received 3.8% funding from the largest federal cancer research organization. The majority of the funds supported research for adult cancers.
Therefore, it is our heart and passion to support his neglected area of need.
If interested in learning about an online course that supports adults and children, click here.
There are a couple of ways to begin:
- Click here to download the “KICKcancER Guide.” The foundational information in this guide will provide you with the first solid steps to help your loved one begin fighting cancer differently.
- Click here to request a KICKstart Kit, which will provide your loved with the specific tools needed to get started. Due to availability, if there are no more kits available for the month, you are welcome to also click the “Download Now” button to view the contents of the kit and to purchase them on your own.
- Sign up for our next 30 Day Thrive Program and/or Educational Retreat.
- Follow KICKcancER on our social media platforms. We regularly provide additional tools, education and resources that would be beneficial to you and your loved one.Facebook: www.facebook.com/teamkicker
Our KICKstart kits help bodies stay strong and healthy both during and after treatment. They include detox supplies, essential oils, healthy snack items and more. If you are a parent or a caregiver of a child 18 years of age or younger, you are welcome to request one of the free kits we provide on a monthly basis. Please know that at this time, they are only available in the US and the only cost to you will be $9.99 for shipping.
The free 30 Day THRIVE Program is a quarterly, online program that will help your child THRIVE through cancer. All participants are parents or caregivers to children 18 years of age or younger who are fighting cancer. Each will receive ongoing support and mentoring, weekly training with the founders of KICKcancER, a 30 Day Meal Plan, and a customized 30 day protocol to help their loved one THRIVE through cancer.
Please know that there is a limited space for each group. So, to be the first to know about the next opportunity, click here to sign up.
The annual educational retreats provide pediatric cancer parents and caregivers the foundational education regarding diet, detox and immune support, from experts in those fields. The goal is to provide the knowledge and tools needed to help minimize the suffering of chemotherapy-induced side effects and long-term health challenges.
In the past, this opportunity involved a weekend of interactive presentations about holistic cancer therapies, so that the participants were able to walk away with the knowledge to give their young loved one the best chance to not only KICKcancER but to THRIVE and live a long, healthy, life.
Here’s some of our favorite resources and recommendations:
- If you live in California, we recommend Center for Wellness and Cancer Center for Healing.
- If you live on the east coast, we recommend Dr. Nick Gonzalez M.D. and Dr. Rashid Buttar, DO.
- For nutritional therapy support, we recommend Biodynamic Wellness. They provide both online and in-office appointments.
- To find a holistic naturopathic doctor in your local area, click here.
- To find a functional doctor in your local area, click here.
- To find an integrative doctor in your local area, click here.
- To find real milk in your local area, click here.
- To find pastured, wild products in your local area, click here.
Here’s some additional good resources:
www.thecharliefoundation.com (for Ketogenic Diet information)
Please feel free to reach out to us here for any additional questions. Please know that we are not medical professionals. Therefore, we won’t be able to provide any specify medical advice.
“We are so grateful for the knowledge and supplies that Season and KICKcancER shared with us. We loved the healthy recipes and ingredients, the oils and knowledge about the oils, and the detox info and supplies. Our daughter continues to thrive after 4 rounds of chemo, for AML leukemia, last year. We know boosting her immune system with a healthy diet, and using the essential oils and detox baths were vital. Thank you, thank you!” ~ Lori Riegelmann
“The information and tools provided by KICKcancER are unparallel to anything else out there. Providing not only thrivorship through treatment but to assist the body in recovery as well. My 3 year old was able to keep her energy due to a healthy diet and she was rarely nauseated or threw up because her body was able to detox the chemicals and the die off of cancer cells. We were able to create an environment that supported her healing process by clearing out the toxins in our home. And we supported her broken immune system from chemotherapy with essential oils. Avoiding medications like Miralax for constipation was a blessing due to those oils. Your child’s cancer diagnosis will crush you and steel everything you have….. but these tools gave me my “Mommy Powers” back.” ~ Shannon Scheller