Cancer is NOT the problem.
Yes…you read that correctly!
In fact, did you know that cancer is simply the symptom of an underlying issue and imbalance in a person’s body?
By knowing this truth, you will be better equipped to understanding the underlying cause, which then leads to taking the correct steps towards healing a sick body.
This truth is also something that Gigi, 3 year old Zara’s mom, embraced when her daughter was diagnosed with cancer at 3 months old. Gigi began learning, step-by-step, how to support her daughter’s foundational needs. It resulted in her feeling empowered…and so much more!
Read below for more of their story, along with a few of our “first step” tips:
Zara’s Favorite Sport or Activity:
Zara’s Favorite Healthy Food:
- Only purchase organic strawberries! Non-organic strawberries are sprayed with toxic chemicals. In fact, not only are they one of the most heavily sprayed foods, but the chemicals cannot be washed off. Therefore, the chemicals are a part of the berry itself and are ingested when eaten.
- When washing organic berries, we love to soak them in a quick 7-10 minute bath with filtered water and 5-7 drops of a favorite citrus essential oil, i.e. Lemon, Wild Orange or Grapefruit. The oils add an extra boost of flavor.
Zara’s Health Tip:
Use essential oil combinations that fight neuroblastoma cells. Do detox baths.
Zara’s Story with KICKcancER:
We found out that our 3-month old daughter was diagnosed with Stage 4 High Risk Neuroblastoma and that we would have to complete a heavy protocol of chemo, radiation, stem cell transplant and immunotherapy.
KICKcanER helped us as parents to feel more in control of our daughter’s health and well-being along with helping us as a family. From their webinars to their conferences, I learned a great deal about how I can support my daughter through treatment and after.
Parents in this situation need integrative supports like KICKcancER to ensure they are doing all they can to help their child through grueling treatment.
- To begin learning about the integrative support we recommend, check out our KICKstart Kits and 30 Day Thrive Program.
- Making changes can be overwhelming. Therefore, we recommend starting with breakfast. This will give you a solid foundation to build upon. An example of a favorite nutrient dense breakfast is serving eggs cooked in butter and some sliced avocado.
- If looking for the first thing to begin adding to the diet, start with bone broth. Here’s our favorite recipe.