Brave Lezdy was diagnosed with brain cancer at the age of 15, and when we reached out to his mom, Tauche, to see if she would be willing to share some of Lezdy’s story and any tips that they found helpful, we were particularly not surprised to hear their favorite health tips…
Tip: Use Frankincense Essential Oil and the superfood, Turmeric.
As you know, KICKcancER educates on how to use certified pure, therapeutic grade essential oils to help support the body in healing as well as helping mitigate side effects from the body that comes from conventional treatment.
So, in honor of Lezdy, we thought we would share a little essential oil education. We also hope you find hope and encouragement from Lezdy’s story below, and the bravery he exemplifies every! single! day!
A Little Essential Oil Education…
- Each body has trillions of cells, and these cells are the tiny motors that keep us alive and thriving.
- Each cell also has a cell membrane, which acts as the protective layer to the mitochondria or the inside of the cell.
- Viruses live on the inside of a cell and bacteria and fungi live on the outside of the cell.
- In order to penetrate the cell membrane, which is composed of fat, the body needs a fat-soluble source.
- Essential oils are lipids! This means that they can penetrate the cell membrane and help to maintain the integrity of the immune system.
- To learn more about the benefits of Frankincense Essential Oil, click here, here, here or here.
- As previously mentioned, we only recommend using certified pure, therapeutic grade essential oils. Contact us if you need assistance finding some.
- For application, simply apply 1-2 drops on the bottoms of the feet 2 times a day.
Lezdy’s Favorite Sport or Activity:
Lezdy’s Favorite Healthy Food:
- Click here to read a couple of our favorite salad tips.
Lezdy’s Health Tip:
Use Frankincense Essential Oil and the superfood, Turmeric.
- To learn more about the benefits of Turmeric, click here, here, here or here.
- The brand we trust and highly recommend is Pure Indian Foods.
- Here’s 14 ways to use Turmeric, and because it is a fat soluble nutrient, be sure to consume Turmeric with some healthy fat so it can be properly absorbed and digested.
Lezdy’s Story with KICKcancER:
(This is shared by Lezdy’s mom, Tauche)
Lezdy was a healthy 15 year old. That all changed his first day of 10th grade.
While at school coming down the stairs from Math class, it was hard for him to move his leg. He then came to my classroom…I work at his school. He begin having hand tremors, and I rushed him to the ER where he had a grand mal seizure. A CAT scan showed a mass in his brain. He had lung failure and was put on a ventilator.
A few days later, Lezdy had a biopsy and a procedure for Hydrocephalus. This failed, so he later had to get a VP Shunt. He ended up having an inoperable Diffuse Astrocytoma of the brainstem…brain cancer. He received Proton Radiation.
We have learned to count each day as a blessing. He is fighting like a true warrior.
KICKcancER has helped us incorporate healthy foods and essential oils to support Lezdy, which have helped with his energy and inflammation.